Level 3: Becoming the Voice Artist (Evenings)
Next dates for this class:
6 x 2 hour interactive sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8pm Eastern Time (please check your local time) taught by Dan Willmott through Zoom with a maximum of 8 participants.
The class is open to anyone anywhere in the world, as long as you can make the time work for you and have completed our Level 2 class.
Casting, Characters and Commercials.
Now that you have the basics, it’s time to find your signature voice(s).
- Your Signature Voice – (Your Money Maker) Using your uniqueness to take you off the buffet and put YOU on the menu!
- What is your “Hit”? How you sound may not be what you think and certainly not how you look. How to be aware of your hit and use it to your advantage.
- Auditions – How to stand out from the crowd by NOT “being right”. When you often only have 2 tries to show what you can do, discover what most people miss in an audition.
- Building a Character – Using the different voices you already have inside you that you use every day. How to build on them and yourself to build new characters that are grounded.
- Attitude, Point of View and Intention – All things that can dramatically alter your performance.
- Wallas – What are they? When can you use them? (more often than you think)
Having a microphone/headphone set up with your computer for this Zoom classes is essential. You should have some form of professional home studio setup prepared before the class starts, even if it is a very basic one. If you need any assistance with this, please get in touch with us so we can advise you.
Prerequisite: VoiceSpot Level 2
Class fee: $450 + tax
Early Bird Rate: $425 + tax
VoiceSpot classes are facilitated by International Working Professional Voice Artists from your community.