Level 2: Performance for Microphone (Weekends)
Next dates for this class:
6 x 2 hour interactive sessions on Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm Eastern Time (please check your local time) taught through Zoom with a maximum of 6 participants.
The class is open to anyone anywhere in the world, as long as you can make the time work for you and can communicate successfully in English.
Are you a voice over artist?
Are you an actor who is interested in expanding your skills to voice over?
Have you already taken our Level 1 class and want to progress your skills to the next level?
If any of these is you, then our Level 2 Performance for Microphone class is aimed at you!
This class is an intensive voice tune-up for the working pro, a jumping-in point for those who have a performance background, and a natural continuation from our Level 1 class.
- Reinforce the foundations of performance for commercials and narration.
- Introduce character development for all types of projects, including animation.
- Capitalize on your strengths and obliterate your challenges.
- Build your own personal confidence.
- Bring your unique voice forward.
- Beat your demons of fear, anxiety, and self-doubt.
Class concludes with a brief discussion (including Q & A) of the Voice Over business and the marketplace locally, nationally and internationally, including:
- Administering your career.
- Where to look for work.
- What questions to ask when you book work.
Just $400 + tax for 12 hours of training!
Having a microphone/headphone set up with your computer for the Zoom classes is recommended, however if you do not this is still a performance based class and we can work around it – as long as we can see you and hear you.
Prerequisite: Level 1 OR a performance background.
Class Fee: $400 + tax
Early Bird Rate: $375 + tax
VoiceSpot classes are facilitated by International Working Professional Voice Artists from your community.